A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. Its utility is that the website is able to remember your visit when you navigate again that page. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the web content to its profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store,how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In order to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web ite you are consenting the Google to get information about you. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this respect should be done by communicating it directly to Google.
- Social networking: every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third party mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you should exercise your right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Agreement of Safe Port, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. If you want information about the use Google gives to the cookies we enclose this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy's cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.