Ski pass x Days
Consecutive ski passes (from 1/2 to 7 days) Exclusive products for skiers and snowboarders Children under 6, people with disabilities (6 to 12 years) and Senior Plus (+ 70 years) have a 100% discount on the price of the ski pass. They must pay € 5 / day as a Mandatory Traveler Insurance (S.O.V.) 2019-2020 Season Rate.
ADULT (FROM 16 TO 59 YEARS OLD)
SENIOR (FROM 60 TO 69 YEARS OLD)
CHILDREN (6 TO 15 YEARS OLD) AND ADULT DISABLED
BENJAMIN, SENIOR PLUS AND OTHER DISABLED PEOPLE – 100% BONUS – PAGO S.O.V. € 5 / DAY Benjamin (Up to 5 years old) / Senior Plus (from 70) / Disability Non-adults
* Non-consecutive days pass available exclusively at High Rate, at the request of the client.
Persons with disabilities, with disability accreditation according to Article 2 of Royal Decree 1414/2006 and DNI
Adult family formula
Ski passes from 3 to 7 days with 5% discount for family units of 1 adult + 2 children
ADULT (FROM 16 TO 59 YEARS OLD) 2019-20 These passes are for exclusive sale in Formula Familiar
Infant family formula
Conditions for the purchase of FAMILY FORMULA passes
- This product recharges your ski pass for 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF SKIING, whose dates you must indicate in the purchase process.
- The recharge price includes the I.V.A. and the Mandatory Traveler Insurance.
- In case of applying a 100% discount on the price of the ski pass for any existing promotion, the amount corresponding to the Mandatory Travelers Insurance (S.O.V) will always be charged.
- For ski passes of more than two days, the price of HIGH, LOW SEASON or PROMOTION SEASON will be applied, when more than half of the days correspond to one of the mentioned seasons. On equal days, the lower rate will apply.
- Users accept the rules for the use of facilities and mechanical means, approved by resolution 17/12/84, of the General Directorate of Transportation of the Junta de Andalucía (BOJA Nº 120 of 29/12/84) .
- They must present the family book at the time of purchase.